Monday, April 28, 2008

Kate 'loveit' her new house

Kate in her house first thing in the morning!
Kate got the best hand-me-down ever. Some friends of ours, where cleaning out their backyard and gave us a call to see if we would want this Little Tikes playhouse. I was all over it....Todd not so much (however, he has changed his tune!) After a little cleaning and assembly it is a magical place for Kate. She got out of bed this morning and made a B-line to the backyard, played in it, ate lunch in it, played in it some more :) She told me tonight, "Mom, I 'loveit' my new house"!


Kaila made her a 'Welcome' sign....Kate is ALL smiles!

3 comments:

Kori said...

Kate,
I want to play in your new house!
Have fun...
LOVE YOU! Aunt Kori
XOXOXO

just us said...

That is the cutest thing EVER! My girls wish they were there to play!

kathryn said...

I wish I had my own play house!