Thursday, November 20, 2008

Back By Popular Demand

Okay, Okay ... I've been trying to come up with some riveting story as to why I have let my blog go to the way side ... hold on ... still thinking! Alright, well here are some reasons why I have been too busy to blog!
Todd is busy arresting bad people, firing guns & speeding around North Sac. He did take a break for what we like to call 'The Senior Portrait' Thanks Liz ... Love you Todd! :)
Kaila participated in her first high school Homecoming Powder Puff Football game. (Can I tell you again how weird it is to see my kid do the same things at the same high school that I did.) We enjoyed watching her play & Kyle even thought it was more important to watch her game than go to practice! WOW! She actually carried the ball a couple of times which is REALLY good for a freshman!
Kyle has wrapped up a great football season. He had a lot of good catches, good gains & played quarterback a little. Did I mention that Kyle has grown 7 inches in the last 2 years?! I know he has been growing, but holy cow!
Kacee was baptized in September. She also finished a fantastic soccer season, she scored goals at every game except one! Her all time record was 5 goals in one game ... they won that game 5-1! Awesome!Kate is the little princess. She is learning a lot of new songs in her music class, finished up gymnastics & keeps reminding me that she wants to go to school too! I have been totally busy perfecting the art of not being able to get any thing accomplished right now. As you can see from this blog I have been doing pretty good at it. I'd like to say it's because my kids are off track. Thankfully I have good friends that take care of me & can get more comments posted to the blog then I usually do! Now that's funny!

P.S. Next time just feel free to change the background ... it's all good! :)

3 comments:

kathryn said...

See...now was that so hard? I love the senior portrait! And you gotta at least tell me what you kinda want your blog to look like!

just us said...

YAY Karas back!

Amy said...

Glad you are back. I love checking in from time to time. We should get Kate and the girls together for some play time. Maybe you guys could come hang out and make Christmas cookies with us? Email me your contact info at amymeeker@yahoo.com if you feel like hanging out. Kate looks like our type of chick. And her Mom isn't too bad either...ha ha