Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Family Librarian

So Kacee was this librarian in her school play, Aunt Kori is a librarian & even grandma was a librarian. As we were getting Kacee ready for her role we had to find something librarianish for her to wear.

Kacee said, "Let's call Aunt Kori, she will have something I can borrow ... like a sweater vest!"
Mom, (smiling), "That's a great idea Kacee, give Aunt Kori a call"
Kacee calling Aunt Kori, "I need borrow something to dress up like a librarian for my play"
Aunt Kori, "What would you like to borrow?"
Kacee, "A sweater vest, every librarian has a sweater vest"

At this point all we could do was hear Aunt Kori laughing thru the phone! Needless to say that Aunt Kori told Kacee she has never or will she ever wear a sweater vest!

3 comments:

just us said...

Thats funny!

Kori said...

HAHA...SWEATER VEST!!!

WHATEVER...???

kathryn said...

I'm thinking I know what Kori's Christmas present should be this year.