Saturday, August 16, 2008

What a Deal!

Can you believe I got all of this stuff for only .93 cents out of my pocket?! Crazy, I know!! So I have been following this blog that a friend of mine told me about & it is all about saving money! Now it's not for the weak of heart, it does take a good amount of time & organization, but I dig how much money I am saving! If you are interested check out her blog at:
www.frugalisfab.blogspot.com
It's amazing how many good deals are out there when you learn how to shop the deals!

6 comments:

just us said...

I've been reading that blog too! I'm to lazy though. I'm so glad this blogging thing is actually helpful/educating.

RufflesAndFringe said...

So glad that you are having success! Thanks for plugging my blog!

kathryn said...

I am one of the weak of heart. I swear I like to save money, but I have to get over my hatred of coupons. Intervention needed.

kathryn said...

Ok, I really want some of those M&Ms.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Oh, and we bought the EXACT same camera this year. Love it love it.

Amy said...

I've been reading her blog too cuz she was in my old ward and super cool. It's great isn't it? I'm scared to try it cuz I'm confused.