Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A FULL Day of Baseball!

Todd, Kacee & Kyle in the parade at Raley's Field
So, as if watching 2 baseball games on a Saturday is not enough for us, we took the whole famdamily and went to a Rivercats game. It was Little League Night so the kids even got to walk on the field for a parade. After 4 trips to the bathrooms and twice as many to the snack bar, I think I might have watched 2 innings....maybe! We hung out with our friends on the lawn, watched the kids be crazy and ended the night with a firework show.


3 comments:

kathryn said...

My stomach hurts just thinking about all the crap we ate! Man those garlic fries are good though!

just us said...

Sounds like a good time to me!!!

Unknown said...

Ha! I can totally relate, everytime we go anywhere, it's like I'm running to the bathroom with kids the whole time. I miss going to rivercats games, I was telling Craig how fun they are the other day.