Monday, May 12, 2008

Here's To Being a Mom

So I wasn't planning on doing a Mother's Day post, but then I thought that even though my mom isn't here anymore she still deserves all of the kudos for what a great mom she was!
Mom & Me
So here is a couple of things that I love about my Mom....
*She didn't give me back :)
*She made the best pinapple pear jam EVER!
*She had a passion for life, shopping, reading & family history
*She was the best grandma!
Now a couple of things I love about being a Mom....
*Tucking my kids into bed (it is the best time of the day!)

*All of the hand made cards & presents
*Getting hugs & kisses
*And let's not forget all of the fun we have with each other!!
Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

just us said...

You look a lot like your kids when you were a baby. SO CUTE! Bed time is my favorite time too. . .because they look so precious sleeping,of course. . .OK. . .really. . because its QUIET! :o)

kathryn said...

I'm glad she didn't give you back, too! And I love your Mother's Day fam pic tradition.