Thursday, May 29, 2008

Skaters Rock!

With Todd out keeping the highways safe for Memorial Day weekend me & the kids set out to a skate park in Galt. We had never been there before, it wasn't much of a skate park but the kids had a good time. When we pulled up there were a few older kids there, but that didn't stop Kacee, she got her skateboard & went to it. After a few runs & a few falls, this interesting looking guy shows up, no shirt, longer hair, tattooed & had a charming set of nipple rings! So he is helping his kid & is impressed with Kacee. This guy was totally in his element! He starts giving her some tips & helps her with her balance. He then shouts my direction, "Are you her mom"..I nodded..he continues "She is hardcore!" That's my Kacee! As he was leaving I thanked him for giving Kacee some pointers & he told me no problem that she is a natural! After he left Kacee came over & was telling me all of the things he taught her & I said that was really nice of him, then Kacee says to me with a big smile on her face..."did you see that he had ear rings in his boobs!"..and with that she took off on her skateboard! Kyle had a good time with his buddy & Kate just enjoyed running up & down the pikes!

4 comments:

just us said...

Awww. . . Billie is sooo jealous! She has been dying for someone to teach her how to skateboard. Maybe Kacee can pass on her skills when we get there.

just us said...

oh. . .where's the pic of the "pierced-booby" guy!! LOL!

kathryn said...

She is hardcore. When she is covered in tats and piercings we'll have to take her back and show that guy...cause he'll still be there for sure:)

Kelly said...

This is why Kacee is my BFF! She is one tough cookie! And I'm glad you found someone else to blame Kacee's future tat's on! :o)