Monday, June 9, 2008

Hello Class of 2012!

Last Thursday Kaila promoted from 8th grade at Kerr. That two years went by in a blink, Kaila probably didn't think so. I went to Kerr a LONG time ago, so it was kind of wierd. I had to pull out my promotion picture and show the kids...they all got a good laugh. She has really made us proud with her dedication to her school work. She also received an award at the Annual 8th Grade Awards Night. When you get invited to the awards night you don't know what award you are getting or from who. So we went & took the whole famdamily & we just figured it would probably be a P.E. award because she is so athletic. To our surprise she received a Science Award from her honors teacher Mr. Meredith. When she sat down she leaned over to me & said, "I didn't realize I was that smart in Science!" (she only has an A+ in Honors Science!)...that's one of the many reasons that we love Kaila! Good job Kaila, you're setting an awesome example for your brother & sisters! WE LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Kori said...

ConGRADulations!

just us said...

OMG! Class of 2012! Dand I'm old! Ok I totally had Mr. Meredith for science too. (def. not honors though! LOL). Good Job Kaila!!!

Unknown said...

Okay, what?! Kaila is old enough to go to high school? When did that happen, I remember babysitting her when she was like 4 years old!