Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tough on the Outside, Sweet on the Inside

Todd has been working a TON of overtime lately so I have had some time to think about how much he means to me & the kids.
If you don't know Todd, you don't know what you're missing! He definitely has a rough exterior but on the inside he is this great guy that would do just about anything for you.He reminds me a lot of my dad, in the way that they both love to help other people. He doesn't mind coming down & catching a snake in your backyard, he will surprise you by mowing your lawn while you're out of town and if you sit still long enough he will even give you a shoulder rub (but he might ask for one in return!)There are a lot of things that I really admire about him. He isn't afraid to work hard. Anyone who knows anything about the CHP academy knows just how hard he worked to become an officer.He loves to push our kids to do their best. He sees this great potential in each one of our kids, sometimes he is a little intense (okay a lot!) but he wants them to succeed with their dreams.He is proud of what he does. He really likes being a CHP officer, so much that he will help recruit you to become one too!And most importantly he loves our family!

4 comments:

just us said...

Awww *tear*! This is a great post. Todd is AWESOME! We miss you guys.

Chelle Belle said...

I would have to say that I agree with you!!! He is an Awesome person that I am glad to have in my family's life. You are a very lucky gal!

kathryn said...

My hero the snake catcher! Love you Toddy with the hottie body!

Kelly said...

This brought tears to my eyes. We love Todd! Thanks for giving me a new perspective Kara. It really made me think about how important Paul is to us since he is gone almost as much as Todd.