Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hey Is This Thing Still On?

Update...Computer, still down, Camera, still looking & knee, still a little sore. Our friend is still plugging away on our computer, I am still shopping around for a new camera & I'm still not back to running yet. But we are still enjoying our summertime.

Kaila has been engrossed in reading all 3 of the Twilight books in the last couple of weeks. Kyle is in the middle of football tryouts HERD PRIDE. Kacee is the king of "What are we doing today?" Kate is enjoying the pool & "just keep's swimming"!
Hope you all are enjoying your summer!

3 comments:

kathryn said...

The girls think we are camping out till midnight to get #4. What keys do I type to show my eyes rolling back in my head? %{

just us said...

Let me know what camera you get because mine just broke too. YUP! Dusty thinks I did it on purpose so I can get the "real" camera I want. . . but I SO did NOT! LOL!

lindsayfam said...

Hey Kara,
Hope you don't mind me crashing your blog. It looks like you are all doing well and keeping busy. Your kids have grown up so much. Beautiful family. Feel free to crash my blog rayandjennlindsay.blogspot.com Great to get back in touch with you :)